Forums » Introduce Yourself

Is it possible to shop at Otticanet with cashback in the UK?

• 9 posts
    April 27, 2019 4:51 AM PDT

Hello to all. I wanted to ask, but where do you shop at Otticanet with cashback in the UK? The fact is that I used one resource only with them with supplies lately, something is not very. They will trade over the goods. That generally waited a month. Something else. I would be very glad of the information provided.

• 14 posts
    April 27, 2019 10:33 PM PDT

It turns out that already many of my friends and acquaintances do not think of making purchases on the Internet without cashback. According to them, this allows significant savings. In some ways, you can even compare with promotional codes for a discount, but everything is a little different but equally effective. By the way pay attention to letyshops.com/uk/shops/otticanet  that works throughout the UK. There are just great deals. The only thing to remember is that the cashback amount is credited in the currency you chose when registering with LetyShops. And converted at the rate of the National Bank of your country.

• 7 posts
    April 28, 2019 3:54 AM PDT

how good that I went to this topic)) I was just looking for this information about cashback in Otticanet